Terms and Conditions
We follow a payment policy which is fair for both the company and the customers. With regards to the development, the customer is required to pay us atleast 50% of the total project value before we commence the design and development of the same.
The other 50% is paid once the project is complete by KOL limited and before the files are hosted in any server. We make sure that the customer is happy and satisfied with the project and have approved the project.
With regards to the Digital marketing at KOL limited, where the customer is required to pay the amount monthly , advance invoice will be sent every month and the payment is expected within a week of the invoice date.
If the amount is not paid within a month of the invoice date, a delay fee will be charged @ 10% of the outstanding invoice every month.
Data/details to be provided by the customer
- Product pictures for the home page.
- Product pictures along with the description and all other required details.
Any charges for the third party products/services to be integrated on the website will be borne by the customer.
Terms and Conditions
- Domain name & web hosting has to be provided by the customer at the time of hosting on the World Wide Web.
- The payment terms cannot be changed at any stage after signing this agreement without prior consent and approval of KOL Limited.
- All website content, such as product images and written content must be provided by the customer.
- The order, once confirmed, cannot be cancelled at any stage. Payment must be made in full to KOL Limited.
- Website development time depends on the design and functionality requirements and will be confirmed before finalizing the project.
Project Time Line & Constraints
- The start date is the date we receive a confirmed order along with 50% payment.
- The development process involves emailing layouts to customer from time to time for your approval.
- Any changes in the layout suggested by customer are incorporated by KOL, as long as the suggested changes are withing the agreed scope of work.
- Any delay in response from the client may shift the project completion time line.
During the development of the website KOL limited may use the images from the internet in order to show the customers how the layout or design looks. KOL limited does tell its clients that these images are not owned by the company itself. The company recommends the customers to give their own images/photos or to buy from some stock photography websites. When the website goes live and still the customer does not bother to change the images ( the source of which is unknown), in that case KOL limited does not hold any responsibility towards the customer, website or will not bear any penalty issued to the customer from the legal owner of the image. We are a friendly company and are always wanting to guide our customer in the best possible way so that they do not get in to any trouble or any unwanted issues.
KOL Limited develops the website and after the consent of the website owner hosts the website on third party server. These servers are all renowned global servers like www.godaddy.co.uk, www.1and1.co.uk, www.fasthost.co.uk etc which are suppose to be highly secured servers and have secured socket layers. KOL Limited also advises all the customers to change their administrative panel password into some very strong word preferably alphanumeric, in order to avoid any intrusion or any attacks on the website. Still after taking all these precautions any website on world wide web runs a risk of being attacked by viruses and other cyber crime oriented softwares.
Again, after the development of the website KOL limited transfers all the files onto a different hosting provider and hence does not take any liability for such cyber crimes.
Though, we can guide you and help you retrieve these files if we have these files in our records or system.