Facebook has evolved as one of the biggest social sharing platforms so it is very important to use this platform in the right way to enhance the awareness of your brand and increase your customer base.
Mr.James – Hello Saint. The New Year is on the door step. But I am still worried that how I can get more out of my social media presence.
Saint – Hey James, what happened, still worried about your likes and tweets.
Mr. James – No, I am bit nostalgic and often think that the old times were much better, now I spend more time on social media than I sleep but still does not get anything out of it.
Not only James but every day we get 100’s of queries from our clients and 1000s of people wonder what they can get out of twitter in all true sense.
Let’s answer these queries before we gift you our tactics to help you get more out of Twitter.
Are you ready to tweet? Do you have a twitter account or you are still thinking about it?
What makes your twitter followers engaged? Stream of tweets or stream of resources?
What your posts/tweets are all about? Are they informative or just promotional?
These above mentioned questions are necessary to be answered while working through this post.
Before you even plan to fly with Twitter it’s essential that you have your launch pad ready on twitter. So get up and register on Twitter right now. One of the subtle issues while creating any social media account is that often new players miss out to complete their profile correctly.
Twitter has three very important areas which many of us neglect completely. And these are:
1. Your Name and Bio – Remember that your name or your business name is how people are going to associate with you. Your customers will identify you with your name. It is also very important that the user name you are going to use on twitter is similar to the ones you use on other social media accounts.
Bio - Just remember one thing that you have just 160 characters to make an impression or break it. So the best way is to keep things simple and try to summaries everything about you within 160 characters.
2. You’re Location– Let’s assume that you have a big client set but you haven’t updated your address, imagine how you can expect them to find you or reach your business without any proper address.
3. Profile and header image- You have two options for pics/images. Try to update them both in order to give a professional look to your profile.
Once you are done with the above then it’s time for you to tweet. Here are some tweet ideas you can use to gain traffic:
1. Recommend something useful
Have you found any informative video, workshop or magazine? Post a link to that guide and share your views about it.
2. Post link to interesting content
Make your followers engaged by posting a link to the blog post of yours that contains exclusive information about your services or products.
3. Post reviews
Have you attended any seminar? Or bought any new techno gadget? Write a short review about it. You can also write a full review on your blog and share its link.
4. Be humorous
As we discussed in our last post, being funny can be an effective medium of engaging viewers. Tweet about something funny. It can be a quote, meme or short story.
5. Pay attention to followers
Reply them when necessary. Interact with your followers in a positive way.
It is crystal clear that without a database of active followers all the marketing tactics are just sheer waste of time. So it’s time to increase your follower database and visitor count, follow the above mentioned golden tactics and build brand awareness. Before we wrap up here are few things which you should keep in mind every time you are on twitter.
Do not panic – Do not try to follow too many people in one go. You may end up getting your account suspended.
User Behavior – Technically twitter does not only use your followers data base to determine the nature of your account but it also focuses a lot on people you follow. So before you start following people or being followed make a clear roadmap to what are you going to expect from your twitter account at the end of the day.
Do you want to steal more Facebook likes? Or you are planning for even bigger and want to make your Facebook promotion a success? Lucky you, as you are going to read some of the best pro tips in next few seconds. As we can see that internet marketing strategies have evolved a lot in recent years. Social media marketing is emerging as a new weapon to capture ever dynamic internet market. But are you missing the real juice behind this action packed scenario?
Have you ever noticed that this entire buzz is revolving around the content? Folks are continuously sharing content to promote their products in the form of Facebook posts, Inforgraphs, ppts and pdfs. Facebook marketing is playing a very big role these days. Here in this post I am sharing my own experience with Facebook, I hope this is going to change your perception regarding Facebook and will help you In attracting more viewers to your page.
Facebook page creation done, Products promotions done, but hey, I am not getting my bucks back! What is wrong? I guess you failed to build a community, a community which is essential to build brand awareness and deliver expected ROI. Just because your post is getting views doesn’t mean that you will get the expected results. If you really want to attract fans that can actually help you in driving the results you want, you have to post something that is informative yet attractive. Let’s discuss about the various kinds of posts you can use to get more viewers:
1. A little humor is crucial element
A little humor can change a person’s mindset completely, even if only for few seconds. A post full of humor gets more likes compared to an ordinary promotional one. It’s an emotional treatment that promotes positive feeling. If your viewers find your post entertaining, chances are they will repost it or share it on their page.
2. Hold your readers with a story
If you failed to engage your readers, your services and offers won’t get any attention. Now the point is how to engage them. Post a story or personal experience that could be a funny, sad, emotional or stunning one. Touch the heart of your readers.
3. Controversial posts
Post on controversial subjects that sources engagement. Make sure that the post leaves a space for discussions. Right post will draw the attention of your fans.
4. Post about new ideas and resources
Share some great ideas or resources through your posts. Your viewers will love to read the posts that are vital. Don’t just a post a single link; include some useful information with that as well.
5. Let the images tell the story
Post images that are funny yet informative. Always remember to add some information with the images that are being posted.
Some more tactics to get more likes to your page:
A like on your Facebook page is not just a like; it indicates that a real person is interested in your brand. He/she want to get regular updates from your page. You can follow these below mentioned tips to increase your page-like count:
1. Add social buttons to your website and blog.
2. Offer something unique to your fans like eBooks, coupons, contests etc.
3. Don’t always promote your business; sometimes try to figure out what your customers actually think about your products with the help of a feedback counter.
4. Create special offers for the peoples like, “First 100 people who will like this page today will get discount on xyz product” or something like that.
Always remember that the ways to promote and market your business or Facebook page can be different but at the end they all should leave a positive image in the minds of viewers. Touch the soul of your viewers and build trust.
Social SEO is a new and crucial concept in SEO these days to stay ahead in the business. The main ingredients of this type of SEO are social networking websites. The top search engines today are smart enough and give more weight on those SEO activities that are out of the box (must be white hat). A video or an Infographic that goes viral through various social platforms looks good in the eyes of search engine and will get extra benefits for sure.
Few ways to enhance your Social SEO:
- Always include brand name in the posts you share
It will be beneficial to include your business name in the posts shared on social networking sites. It helps with online reputation management and also branded posts will help the search engines associate your name with your other keyword posts.
- Always include links to your social media profiles on your website
This is to help search engines associate your profiles with your business. Use your keywords on your social media posts and this will help pages on your website to rank for those very keywords in the search results.
- Choose right Social Media Platform
There are over 200 social media networks available on internet today. It is not required to have a business profile on each of them. Not every social media network is beneficial for your business or brand. Lots of traffic is pointless if the traffic does not convert. People or communities that might be interested in what your brand offers will be truly beneficial.
If you want to get ranked on Google, one of the most obvious things to do is to set up a business profile on Google +. Google rewards businesses that make the effort to stay active it is definitely a worthwhile investment.
Tweet Your Posts
Twitter offers multiple benefits. It helps in fast indexing of your posts or tweets and also there is no other way to get rapid indexing than tweeting your stuff soon after you publish.
Google + has emerged as a new playground for search marketers and business owners to play the game known as “BUSINESS”. It offers a wide range of opportunities to business owners to get engage with their customers and improve their business’s social circle. It is a new way of promoting a business as the business profiles on Google + are like business centers where owners can work to fetch more potential prospects without spending a penny as this great opportunity provided by search giant Google is free of cost.
What are the advantages of creating a business profile on Google plus?
· As the feature is owned by Google so it is obvious that a business associated with the Google plus profile is directly associated with Google somewhere. In return it is expected to receive some perks in Google rankings.
· There are already millions of users active on Google plus and still increasing every day. So your business will get a ready market to showcase your products or offers in front of masses. This profile will increase your customer base for sure as there are several methods through which you can promote your business.
· You can get involved with a huge community of users and create your social circle. The best option is to create a video hangout where one can interact with many users at a time. Google hangout service is like a conference call or a webinar where users can share thoughts and ideas with each other. It gives a great opportunity to business owners to promote their services.
· Sharing your products and services is the best strategy to promote a brand. Google + profile provide you an opportunity to share your products, services, blogs, news, content, experiences, thoughts, etc. with public. Once you have shared your post people will love it share it further or like it by clicking on a small button known as +1. Same as we have like button in Facebook, Google has +1 button. The more +1’s your post have the more it is loved by users.
· It also gives an opportunity to link your other social profiles or websites with your Google + profile. For example, if you have a business website and a Facebook profile, you can add these in your Google profile. People will get aware about your website and other social profiles by seeing your Google profile. Also, it is a great source of high quality genuine back link.
Encourage your employees and other references to create a personal Google plus profile and share and like your business profile to increase its visibility. These profiles will help your shared content to increase +1’s and share it further. In all, these profiles will grow your circle.